Submitted by Jacinta
Slow Cooker Meatball Subs
- 250g pork mince
- 250g beef mince
- 1 egg
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 2tsb italian seasoning
- 1/2c dried breadcrumbs
- S+P to your liking
- Sauce: (I use a store brought sauce)
- 1 bottle of Leggos Tomato & Basil sauce
- 1tbsp White sugar
- A good sprinkle of oregano
- Mix all of the meatball ingredients together in a bowl with your hands and shape into balls, it makes about 10-12 meatballs.
- Place on the bottom of your slow cooker and pour over the sauce, White sugar and the oregano.
- Cook on high for around 3-1/2hr-4hr on high, put them into a cut baguette, making sure to spoon over some of the sauce and top with your favourite cheese then grill the tops under the oven.
- Submitted Jacinta
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think