You’ve never met a pizza (or cake!) quite like this one!! 🙂
Submitted by Keith Hechinger
Slow Cooked Meatlovers Pizza Cake
You've never met a pizza (or cake!) quite like this one!! 🙂
- 500g of self raising flour
- 500g of Greek yogurt
- Store bought pizza bases (cut to fit the SC)
- Pizza sauce or BBQ sauce
- Handful of shredded pizza blend cheese
- Shaved ham
- Shredded or minced meat leftovers of choice (I used Mexican chicken, BBQ pulled pork and beef bolognese)
- Pizza sauce
- Handful of cheese
- Italian herbs
- Pre heat oven for 220°C and cut up the bases
- Add pizza sauce, then the cheese and the layer filling of choice.
- Place your layers in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Combine flour and yogurt together in a bowl and mix and knead it into a dough.
- Roll it on a floured surface and lay it on a greased and papered SC. Make sure it forms a bowl
- Add cheese, then the sauce and then the pepperoni and ham into your dough bowl.
- Place the baked layers in the dough and then add more cheese.
- Add an empty base on top and add sauce, cheese, pepperoni, bacon bits and herbs.
- Cook it on HIGH for 1.5 or 2 hours with a tea towel under the lid
- I use a 5.5 litre SC for this. Smaller SC may need to half the dough mixture.
- For those who can't use a oven to cook the layers, you can use a pan with a lid.
- Based on an episode of my YouTube Channel Tryin Sh@t. A really crazy and rad dish for parties.
- Bone Apple Teeth
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think