The easiest version of Sweet & Sour Chicken you will find…A bit of chopping and then just chuck it all in!
Submitted by Daniela Nonkovic
Cheats Sweet & Sour Chicken
The easiest version of Sweet & Sour Chicken you will find...A bit of chopping and then just chuck it all in!
- 750g-1kg chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1x head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1x red capsicum, cut into bite size pieces
- 1x small brown onion, quartered
- 1x jar Sweet & Sour sauce (eg Kan Tong)
- 1x jar Chinese Barbecue sauce (eg Kan Tong)
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker & give it a stir to combine.
- Set to Low for 4 hours & use tea towel trick.
- Serve with rice.
- You can use 2x jars both of the Sweet & Sour sauce instead
- You can add the capsicum and broccoli after 2 hours instead of at the beginning if you prefer your veg not to be soft
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think