Submitted by Samantha Hofstra
Skinny Cauliflower Soup – Weight Watchers Friendly
- 1 full cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped small
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1. Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
- 2. Cook 3 hours on high
- 3. Blend in slow cooker with stick blender. Season to taste.
- 4. Divide into 4 bowls. Garnish with cracked pepper and fresh chopped parsley/or coriander/or chives.
- 3 weight watchers points.
- Serve with your choice of bread. I used wholemeal with light cream cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!