Submitted by Kerry Miskelly
Saturday Night Ribs
- 2 racks of pork ribs cut into singles
- 50 mls of BBQ sauce
- 50 mls of ketchup
- 30 mls of soy sauce
- 30 mls of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp cornflour mixed with water
- Place the ribs in the slow cooker.
- Blend the sauce ingredients together and pour over the ribs.
- Cook on high for 4 hrs or low for 6 hrs.
- Remove the ribs and keep them warm in a low oven
- Add cornflour to thicken sauce and leave to cook out for 5 mins or until desired
- Spoon sauce over ribs and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!