Classic lamb casserole packed with chunky vegetables, and a delicious sauce just perfect for dunking bread into!
Submitted by Paulene Christie
Rustic Lamb Casserole
Classic lamb casserole, packed with chunky vegetables and a delicious sauce just perfect for dunking bread into!
- 1kg diced lamb
- 4-6 small washed potatoes, skin left on, chunky diced
- 4 thin carrots, chunky cut
- 1.5 cups of pumpkin diced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups liquid vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp Worcestire sauce
- 2 tbsp mint sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- I cooked mine on high for 6hrs in a 5L Breville slow cooker.
- Could also easily cook 8-10hrs on low.
- I stirred only twice during cooking so as not to break up all the vegetables.
- Serve with crusty bread chunks to dunk 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think