Submitted by Cheryle Baird
Rum and Raisin fudge
- 600g dark chocolate
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1tbls butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or 1 tbls essence
- 3 dessert sp rum essence
- 150g raisins
- Melt chocolate, butter, vanilla, and condensed milk in slow cooker, when chocolate is melted add rum essence.
- Cook on high without lid for 1 hour depending on cooker, stirring every 15 mins.
- When fudge is almost cooked add 140g of the raisins and stir through gently. ( reserve remainder for decoration)
- Cook further 15 mins
- Pour mixture into baking paper lined slice tin
- Place reserved raisins on top
- Refrigerate for approx 2 hours or until cold and set
- Turn out onto board and slice into bite size pieces..... Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!