Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Roast Chicken with bacon, garlic and mushrooms - Canola, Dairy, Gluten, Lactose and Soy free, FODMAP freindly
- Whole deboned chicken
- Whole button mushrooms (about 10)
- Chopped garlic cloves
- Bacon rashers
- Whole deboned chicken sitting on whole button mushrooms (about 10) and chopped garlic cloves.
- Lay some bacon strips across the top
- (you could also include some spinach leavesif you like)
- No extraliquid was added becauseyou get liquid from the mushrooms and chicken.
- Cook for 5hrs on high
- NOTE: I have also done this with breast fillets, thigh fillets, tenderloins, etc
- Can be #lowFODMAP by omitting garlic
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!