Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Miss S's Creamy Chicken - Canola, Gluten, Soy free
- 1kg thigh fillets
- 3 rashers bacon, chopped
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 4 spring onion stems, chopped
- About 10 mushrooms, sliced
- 12 cloves garlic, roasted
- 1 cup chicken stock (Maggie Beer)
- 1 cup greek yoghurt
- 2 tblspns flour (orgran)
- Add chicken, bacon, onions, mushroom and garlic to slow cooker.
- Mix yoghurt and cornflour together in ajug and pour over chicken, etc.
- Use stock to rinse any yoghurt mix from jug and add to slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4-5hrs
- Could be done Lactose free
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think