Submitted by Sarah trickey
Pull Apart Bread
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 red onions chopped
- Small jar sundried tomatoes
- 300g diced bacon
- Pizza sauce
- 1 cup Grated cheese
- Mix self raising flour and Greek yoghurt together with mixer ( I did add a little bit more flour until it wasn't gooey and to right consistency), once that comes together pour on to bench and knead with a little bit off flour.
- Roll into balls, place baking paper to bottom off slow cooker and place balls on bottom so they are just touching each other .
- Spread with pizza sauce.
- In a fry pan fry red onions, sun dried tomatoes, bacon and a sprinkle off chives , once browned let cool down for 5 mins
- Then the mixture to the top of the dough and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Cook on high for 2 hours with tea towel trick
- Submitted by Sarah Trickey
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!