Submitted by Faith Bennett
Rolled stuffed steak
- 6 thin steaks
- 6 small rashes of bacon, or 3 big rashes.
- Spring onion & chives cream cheese
- Spinach (frozen or fresh)
- Layer bacon on steak, then spread cream cheese over bacon, layer with spinach, roll up, put a few toothpicks through, to help hold together while cooking.
- I have carrots, pumpkin & sweet potato, on the bottom of my slow cooker, then place steak rolls on top, cook on low for 5 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!