Submitted by Crystal Greskie
Pork & Gravy
- 1. 1.5kg pork roast
- 2. 2 x bbq chicken premade gravox
- 3. 2 tbs butter
- 4. A pinch of salt
- 5. 1 1/2 cups of water
- 6. 2 tbs oil
- 1. Put something in the slow cooker to stop the roast from hitting the bottom of the slow cooker
- 2. Put water in the bottom of slow cooker
- 3. Put butter & salt on the rind to help it crackle if crackle is wanted.
- 4. Put roast in slow cooker on high for 5 hours
- (If wanting it to crackle)
- 5. DPut roast in oven drizzle a bit of oil on the rind then turn the oven on at 210-250c for 10-30 mins
- 6. While pork is in the oven pull out what ever you are holding the roast with out of slow cooker and add both pre made gravox leaving it on high.
- 7. When you have the crackle that you desire pull pork out use forks to shred the pork
- 8. Add pork into gravy.
- 9. Leave pork in gravy for about 2 hours on high.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!