Submitted by Lisa Casey 🙂
Pizza topping chicken thighs
- Chicken thighs
- Pizza sauce
- Sliced mushrooms
- Diced ham
- Sliced onions
- Grated cheese
- Use as many chicken thighs as you want,
- Lay out flat,
- Spread on some pizza sauce,
- Layer ham, mushrooms and onion.
- Place in SC, cook on low for 3 and a half hours, then add grated cheese, cook for another half hour.
- With the juices of the chicken, add some cooking cream, garlic powder and fresh parsley and mix well.
- It's easy if you do this on the stove while you dish the chicken up.
- Serve with a salad or veges
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think