Submitted by Larell Adney Strickland
Pizza Lasagna (Weight Watcher Friendly)
- 6 1/2 oz whole wheat lasagna pasta--uncooked
- 1 pound 95% lean ground beef (mince), cooked (you may combine uncooked if desired)
- 4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 1/2 ounces turkey pepperoni or regular pepperoni. Use mild to spicy sausage if you cannot find pepperoni
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces egg product like Egg Beaters--if you don't have then use 2 eggs
- 8 ounces Chobani greek non-fat yogurt
- 32 ounces Prego Italian pasta sauce
- 1. Brown ground beef if desired. In bowl, add ground beef, pepperoni and pasta sauce; stir until combined.
- 2. In separate bowl, combine 2 cups of mozzarella, parmesan, yogurt and egg product.
- 3. Pour 1 cup meat mixture in bottom of slow cooker. Cover with layer of pasta. Spread 1/4 of cheese mixture over pasta followed by 1/4 of meat sauce.
- Repeat layer of pasta, 1/2 of remaining cheese mixture, balance of pasta and then balance of cheese mixture.
- 4. Top with remaining meat sauce and the remaining 2 cups of mozzarella.
- 5. No tea towel required. Cook on High for 2 1/2 hours or low for 5 hours per my WestBend 6 quart slow cooker (6L for outside USA)
- Weight Watchers Points Plus are 9PP/serving if divided into 10 servings; 12PP/serving if divided into 8 servings.
- (Note from recipe submitter: recipe changed but inspired by lemonsforlulu.com)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think