Pizza Lasagna (Weight Watcher Friendly)
11. Brown ground beef if desired. In bowl, add ground beef, pepperoni and pasta sauce; stir until combined.
22. In separate bowl, combine 2 cups of mozzarella, parmesan, yogurt and egg product.
33. Pour 1 cup meat mixture in bottom of slow cooker. Cover with layer of pasta. Spread 1/4 of cheese mixture over pasta followed by 1/4 of meat sauce.
4Repeat layer of pasta, 1/2 of remaining cheese mixture, balance of pasta and then balance of cheese mixture.
54. Top with remaining meat sauce and the remaining 2 cups of mozzarella.
65. No tea towel required. Cook on High for 2 1/2 hours or low for 5 hours per my WestBend 6 quart slow cooker (6L for outside USA)
7Weight Watchers Points Plus are 9PP/serving if divided into 10 servings; 12PP/serving if divided into 8 servings.
8(Note from recipe submitter: recipe changed but inspired by lemonsforlulu.com)
Submitted by Larell Adney Strickland