Submitted by Larell Adney Strickland
Enchilada Tortilla Lasagna (Weight Watcher Friendly)
- 1 pound cooked 95% lean ground beef (mince)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup, condensed
- 2 cans refried beans, vegetarian
- 1 cup Pace Picante Mild Salsa, or similar
- 2 cups Reduced Fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 corn tortillas (standard size)
- Mix cooked ground beef with soup, refried beans, salsa, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Add 4 tortillas to bottom of slow cooker then add 1/3 of meat mixture. Repeat 2 more times ending with meat mixture. Top with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Cook on High for 3-4 hours, or low for 6 hours per my WestBend 6 quart slow cooker (6L for outside USA)
- No tea towel required
- Weight Watchers Points Plus are 10PP/serving if divided into 8 servings; 8PP/serving if divided into 10 servings.
- (Note from recipe submitter: recipe modified to be low-fat and increased fiber but inspired by Stephanie Holmberg on SCR4F Facebook page)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think