Submitted by Christy Roth
Pear Stuffed Baked Apples
- 2 medium to large apples, cored
- 1 pear, peeled and chopped into tiny pieces
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sultanas
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ cup water
- In a separate bowl, mix together all ingredients except for the apples until very well combined.
- Place apples in slow cooker.
- With a small spoon, fill cored apples with the solid parts of the mixture, pushing down as you fill. Once full, pour the remaining liquid over each apple.
- Place lid on and cook on high for 1.5 hours. If you wish to thicken the juices a little, place a tea towel under the lid for the last 15 minutes of cooking.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think