Submitted by Paulene Christie
Peanut Butter & Oreo Brownies
- I boxed Brownie Mix and associated additions listed on box (eg egg, butter, water)
- Peanut Butter
- 5 packets of 10 Oreo Mini's (total of 50 mini Oreo's)
- Layer 3 mini Oreo biscuits in a stack with a generous smear of peanut butter between each layer and on the top of final layer (as pictured)
- Gently place one Oreo stack in each individual silicone cupcake case (as pictured)
- Mix up brownie mixture as per box instructions. I added an extra 1-2 tbsp of water to make the mix more liquid and easier to work with.
- Spoon brownie mixture gently around each Oreo stack, beginning around the sides so as not to tip it over, then over the top to finish (as pictured)
- Cook in slow cooker on HIGH for approx 45 mins or until brownie is set. Use Tea Towel Trick under lid.
- Cool on wire wrack before removing from silicone cases. Imagine the surprise when others bite into these beauties and find the surprise centre!Watch our Peanut Butter & Oreo Brownie Video!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
2 thoughts on “Peanut Butter & Oreo Brownies”
Just finished making a batch of these, sooooo good 🙂
Could I use paper cases?