Submitted by Sam Steele
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cheesecake
- Base-1 cup of biscuit crumbs
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 3 tbs melted butter
- Filling- 1 pkt cream cheese(room temp)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbs plain flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup of melted chocolate chips
- Mix base ingredients together and press into spring form tray or base of lined slow cooker.
- Beat cream cheese and brown sugar together.
- Add eggs and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add peanut butter, flour and vanilla and beat for another 2 minutes.
- Stir through melted chocolate.
- Pour on top of base and bake in slow cooker for 2-3 hours on high (will be firm to touch)
- Turn off cooker and leave to cool
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think