Submitted by Simon Christie
One Pot Cookie Cake
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 110 grams butter (unsalted if desired)
- 1 whole egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cooking chocolate chips
- Turn cooker on HIGH.
- Place butter in cooker and melt.
- Stir in your sugars and vanilla essence and stir well.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda.
- Stir in well.
- Put in milk and crack in your egg and stir well.
- Pour chocolate chips over dough and blend in with your dough.
- Place on lid with Tea Towel in place.
- Cook on HIGH for approximately 90 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre and pulled out shows sticky crumbs.
- Remove insert and edge away the cookie edges from the insert.
- Remove cookie by carefully up-ending your insert over a Tea Towel (the one from the lid is fine).
- Serve with ice cream or warm custard.
- Enjoy 🙂
- (This photo kindly shared with permission by Nicole Parbs)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!