Submitted by Cassandra van Breugel
No egg,butter or milk chocolate cake
- 1 1/2 Cups plain flour (all-purpose)
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa (unsweetened)
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 5 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Cup water
- Mix first 5 dry ingredients into a lined slow cooker or a tin that fits within your slow cooker .
- Make 3 holes in dry ingredients - two small, one larger .Pour vinegar in one hole vanilla in the other and the vegetable oil in third larger hole . Pour water over all. Mix well until smooth.
- Place teatowel or dish cloth or kitchen towel under lid and cook for 1 1/2 hours
- Add flaked chocolate for last 10 minutes to the top if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!