Submitted by Karen Stuckings
- 1 425 gram tin drained tuna (can use salmon)
- 60 grams of butter
- 6 Tablespoons of plain flour
- 1 chicken stock cube (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons of mixed herbs (more or less to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Cups of milk
- 1/2 large onion chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 6 hard boiled eggs (cut into quarters)
- In sc put 60 grams of butter and turn on high.
- Once butter has melted add plain flour and mix well.
- Let that cook while you chop a half of onion and heat milk in the microwave, 2 minutes should be enough.
- Give your flour another good stir then tip your warm milk into sc. Mix well until the flour has dissolved into the milk.
- Add a chicken stock cube, mixed herbs,salt and pepper and mix.
- Place your onion into sc and mix well.
- Cook on high for 1 1/2 hours stirring every 20 minutes or so. Then put in drained tuna, grated cheese, lemon juice and eggs, gently stir.
- Cook for another 1/2 hour on high.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!