Submitted by Linda Sagen
Mustard pork roast delight
- 2 pound pork loin roast (roughly 1Kg)
- 1 cup mustard of choice (i used regular)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar plus a sprinkle
- 2 teaspoons Worcestirshire sauce
- 1 onion sliced
- sprinkle of french onion soup
- cornflour +water
- 1 packet brown gravy mix
- Add sliced onion on the bottom of Sc and add pork on top
- Mix mustard,brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and french onion soup toghether pour over roast
- Now add the sprinkle of brownsugar on top add lid and cook on low for 5 hours and 45 minutes, last 15 minutes turn heat to high
- After cooking,while roast is resting under foil in a deepdish pan, add a packet of brown gravy and some cornflour mixed out with water into liquids in the slow cooker and stir well to avoid lumps. Thenpour gravy back over pork.
- Serve with rice
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
4 thoughts on “Mustard pork roast delight”
Unreal! Family loved this, i used a mix of american and seeded mustards, delicious!
Absolutely love this recipe. A real favourite in our household.
OMG Linda what a cracker of a recipe!!!
I used a rolled pork leg roast and cooked it for an hour longer. I just added cornflour to the juices to make the gravy. Hubby pulled the meat and WOW
Will definitely be making this again
Thanks for sharing