Submitted by Sherrie sutcliffe
Beef and bacon wrapped sushi roll
- 1/2 -1 kg mince. Depending on thickness, I actually used 4 seasoned beef patties and flatten them out
- 7 bacon rashers
- Thick stick of cheese to go across the mince from one side to another
- Chopped cherry tomatoes and chopped shallots
- Masterfoods sweet plum marinade
- Corn chips crushed
- Layer bacon on baking paper,pat down mince over top of bacon,add a thick stick of cheese across the mince, then garnish with tomatoes and shallots. Roll up tightly.
- Pour a generous coating of sweet plum sauce all over roll, add to Sc on a sheet of baking paper,occasionally adding more sauce.
- When cooked add a little more sauce and then roll in crushed corn chips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!