Submitted by Laura Galdes
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 lge brown onions, chopped
- ¼ c mild indian curry paste
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed & chopped
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 2 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, finely chopped
- 2lt chicken stock, hot
- ½ c basmati rice
- Yoghurt to serve
- Pre-heat slow cooker while preparing.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. Add curry paste. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add chicken. Stir to coat. Add tomato paste, zucchini and carrots. Cook for 1 minute or until all ingredients are coated evenly. Place chicken and vegetables in slow cooker with hot chicken stock. Cook on HIGH for 5hrs. Add rice 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with yoghurt.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think