Submitted by kylie de koning
Mouth watering pumpkin soup
- 2-3 large butter nut pumpkins
- 1 Large onion diced
- 6 Rashers bacon
- 1 Table spoon Bonox ( beef stock)
- 1 Chicken OXO cube
- 1 Cup water
- Cream to serve
- Dice Pumpkin, Onion and Bacon and place in slow cooker.
- Mix Bonox, OXO cube and water together and add to slow cooker.
- Cook for 8hrs on low
- Once cooked, use hand blenderto puree.
- Add a dash of cream to serve.
- Enjoy =)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think