Submitted by Michelle King
Gluten free banana bread
- 4 bananas mashed
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free all purpose flour
- Grease slow cooker bowl or tin if using.
- Stir melted butter into mashed banana.
- Mix baking powder with salt and sugar.
- Mix in egg and banana mix.
- Stir in flour until fully combined then pour into slow cooker.
- Place a tea towel under the lid and cook for 4 hours on low or until springy to touch
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think