Submitted by Carol Wilkinson
Very Moist Butter Cake
- 1 3/4 cups of SR Flour
- 3/4 cup of Butter
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of Sultanas (Optional)
- 4 eggs
- 1 teas vanilla
- 1 teas baking powder
- Pour 1/2 inch of water into SC.Then grease Loaf tin,i used a Silicone one.
- Then in a bowl beat the sugar & butter,then add 1 egg at a time,pour in vanilla & sultanas if you are using them.
- Add baking powder then add Flour slowly,mix in well.
- Place in SC water bath & cook on High for approx 2 1/2 hrs.
- Tea towel under lid 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!