Submitted by Veronica Chandler
Moroccan mince pilaf
- Moroccan mince pilaf
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Moroccan seasoning
- 2 x 37g boxes dried apricots and sultanas
- 1 1/2 cups white long-grain rice
- 1 cup of water.
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1 orange peeled and cut into bite size peices
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker with 1 cup of water.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Add remaining water and rice.
- Cook 2 hours on high until liquid is absorbed.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think