Submitted by ReBecca Byrd
- -Roast (I used a 4 pound chuck roast)
- - Vegetables of choice (potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, etc.)
- - 1 packet of Ranch Seasoning (I use Hidden Valley Ranch dry seasoning packet on the aisle with salad dressings)
- - 1 packet of Au Jus Gravy, McCormick (I've used a Mushroom Gravy dry packet and it worked fine)
- - 1 stick of butter (8 tablespoons/113 grams/a half cup)
- - 5 Pepperoncini Peppers (I used about a dozen for extra kick)
- Place vegetables (if adding vegetables) into the slow cooker.
- Place roast into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle two packets of seasoning on top of the roast (and vegetables if you added some).
- Place the stick of butter directly on top of the roast.
- Place peppers on top of the meat and around the bottom.
- *Do NOT add WATER*
- Cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!