Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Mild Mexican Beef
- 1kg beef (diced, mince, strips)
- 420g can corn kernals, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 4 large garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- Sour cream
- Cilantro/coriander leaves
Plus your choice of
- Corn chips - I heated for approx 10mins in 180°c oven
- Place beef in slow cooker bowl.
- Place corn, tomatoes, onion and garlic on top of beef.
- Sprinkle cumin, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper over everything.
- Cook on low for (Contempo 5.5L sc) 5hrs.
- Give a good stir and serve.
- If you would like an extra kick of spice add chilli or red pepper flakes.
- Number of serves will vary depending on how you choose to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!