Meatballs and Sauce
December 6, 2018
Created and made from scratch by my 7-year old son Michael who has developed a love for cooking, and a passion for flavours.
- Prep: 25 mins
- Cook: 5 hrs
5 hrs 25 mins
- Yields: 4 hearty dinner servings, or 6 lunch-sized portions
11. Mix all the ingredients for the meatballs together, and use your hands to form the mixture into balls as big or small as you wish. Pop into the slow cooker.
22. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce together in a bowl and pour into the slow cooker. Gently mix together with the meatballs so they don't break apart.
33. Cook on low for 4-5 hours, or high for 2-3 hours. Remember to remove the bay leaves once cooked!
44. Serve on pasta or rice, with a sprinkle of whatever cheese you fancy. We also made a nice salad with veges from our garden to accompany the dish.
Recipe Submitted by Catherine McHaffie & her very talented son Michael!
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.