Submitted by kylie-louise arnold
Melt in your mouth stuffed chicken thighs & potatoes
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 medium potatoes
- garlic butter
- smoked paprika
- 250 mls of Philadelphia cooking cream
- mozzarella cheese
- garlic powder
- Masterfoods seasoning all purpose salt
- 4 rashers of bacon
- Cut up potatoes sprinkle with paprika, all purpose seasoning, garlic powder, garlic butter and some cooking cream.
- Take chicken and sprinkle with some paprika and spread some garlic butter,place some spinach cooking cream and mozzarella cheese.
- Roll the chicken thigh up as best as you can and wrap it in bacon. Place it on top of the potatoes
- Cook on high for 4-5 hrs.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
3 thoughts on “Melt in your mouth stuffed chicken thighs & potatoes”
Cheers kylie, I’ll be trying this tomorrow
Is the cooking cream philly cream cheese
Hi Christine 🙂
No that is different
Cooking cream is a type of cream that resists splitting when heated
In Australia we get a cold version by Bulla and a long life version by Carnation