Submitted by Leya Dickey
Dairy and gluten free vegan coconut fudge
- - 500g dairy and gluten free vegan milk chocolate
- - 400mls coconut cream moose
- - 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- For mousse you will need:
- - 400mls coconut cream
- - 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- Chocolate coconut moose:
- Whip 400mls coconut cream and cocoa powder until light and fluffy and leave in fridge until set (can take anywhere from an hour to 24 hours)
- Add chocolate, mousse and 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut in slow cooker on low for 1hr and fold the ingredients using a metal or plastic spoon until nice and creamy then place in container and sprinkle remaining coconut on top then put in fridge until set.
- Note: you can just use coconut cream without making it into moose but the fudge doesn't come out as creamy and rich.
- My fudge set in fridge in about an hour.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think