Submitted by Melissa Walton
- 3 Mandarins
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups almond meal
- Cinnamon and sugar to dust top
- Simmer whole mandarins in a saucepan with water for an hour to soften peel.
- Let cool, then chop to remove pips, then pure.
- Beat eggs with sugar, then add almond meal and mandarin pure.
- Place in slow cooker on high for about 2 and a half hours, with tea towel under the lid.
- Remove from slow cooker, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and place under grill for a min or 2.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think