Submitted by Margaret Small
Honey Soy Chicken Wings
- 1kg Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup Ketchup Manis
- 1/4 cup Regular Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- Turn slow cooker on high.
- Pour same amounts of sauces, honey and a dollop of peanut butter into bottom of sc (no need to mix).
- Place chicken wings on top sauce, honey and peanut butter mixture.
- Pour some more of the same amounts of sauces and honey only on top of chicken wings.
- Close lid.
- Leave for 30 minutes on high and then 4 hours on low.
- Turn chicken wings over after 4 hours and leave for a further 30 minutes.
- Now ready to serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Honey Soy Chicken Wings”
🏆 DINNER W I N N E R 🏆
This delicious chicken recipe with a few twists 🍗
With these alterations ☝🏻
➡️ I swapped wings to 1.2kg diced boneless chicken (I had breast today but I usually prefer thigh)
➡️ Reduced the regular salty soy down to 1Tbsp
➡️ Lightly sealed the chicken & cooked on low 2hrs
Garnished with sliced green onion & sesame seeds
Served with rice 🍚 & steamed broccolini 🥦