Submitted by Sandi Roberts
Bacon Cheeseburger wraps
- 1 kilo Beef Mince
- 300 grams chopped Cooked bacon
- 6 tablespoons Tomato Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 teaspoons onion Powder
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 6 flat bread style wraps (tortillas are Fine)
- 1 cup shredded tasty cheese ( can use any cheese though)
- 2 sliced Tomatoes
- 1 small shredded lettuce (Optional)
- Mustard for serving (Optional)
- Turn Slow Cooker on High.
- Take Mince place in SC break up as much as you can. Leave for 20 minutes then stir again. Repeat.
- When Mince is nearly cooked through drain any fat, if using a cheaper cut. If not add chopped Bacon. I prefer to cook this in a pan to eliminate some of the fat first- but its not necessary.
- Make sauce by combining sauces, onion powder and Salt & Pepper.
- Add to Slow cooker.
- Turn down to Low. Leave about 2 hours lid on- no tea towel needed.
- when all cooked through give a good stir.
- Take Tortillas, add small amount of shredded lettuce in the centre.
- Place 3 tablespoons of meat on top.
- Then Cheese (and mustard if desired)
- Add Tomato, then roll up wrap to resemble a burrito.
- You can eat at this point OR....
- Toast in a flat Toasted Sandwich press.
- Serve with salad and chips!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think