Submitted by Wayne Frosch
Low Carb Korean BBQ Pork
- * 1 Kilo Pork (all fat trimmed off and cut into cubes)
- * 1/4 - 1 cup chopped spring onions. Green & white portions (depending on your flavor choice)
- * 1/4 cup water
- * 1/4 cup organic soya sauce (Kikkoman is good)
- * 1 Tablespoon low carb brown sugar (Splenda)
- * 2 Teaspoons crushed garlic
- * 2 Teaspoons grated fresh or crushed ginger (whichever is handy)
- * 1/4 - 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper (more or less, depending on your flavor choice)
- * Put all the ingredients (minus pork) in a bowl and whisk well
- * Put the cubed pork in the slow cooker and add the mixed ingredients. Stir well to coat all the meat
- * Cover the cooker, turn it on and that's it.
- **As this is a low carb recipe serving it on rice would defeat the purpose so I would suggest spooning it out on a bed of steamed veggies such as cauliflower or broccoli.
- ** Credit to Gayle McLeod of Low Carb Recipe Ideas **
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think