Creamy French Onion Ranch Chicken
11. Place flour and soup mix in large bag
22. Fry off the onion, mushrooms and garlic in large pan until tender and remove. (skip this step if u don't want to sear)
33. Add chicken to flour and soup mix and coat well.
44. Pour chicken along with excess flour/soup mix into same pan you cooked onions in and lightly sear. (skip this step if u don't want to sear)
55. Put everything into SC, season well and cook on LOW for 3hrs .
6** I put tea towel under lid as I like sauce thick**
7If sauce is too thick for your liking add a little water.
8Serve with Mash and Steamed Veggies and Corn.
9all SC's are different as you know so cooking times may vary
10NOTE: mix it up your way
11* add bacon and baby spinach and serve on pasta*
12* don't like mushrooms or onion or garlic then don't add them*
13"The French Onion Thousand Island Chicken Recipe"
14inspired me to create this and im so glad I did 😀
15Hope you all enjoy
Submitted by Brett "Tyga" Danvers