Submitted by Cheryle Baird
Lolly Banana fudge
- 2 x 220 g blocks white chocolate
- 100g lolly bananas plus 6 extra for decoration
- 1 tbls butter
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or 1tbls essence
- Melt all ingredients except banana lollies together in cooker on high with out lid for approx 1 hr
- After the chocolate has melted add 1/2 teaspoon of banana colour/flavour oil (which is available from Spotlight).
- Just prior to finishing cooking add chopped lolly bananas and stir through gently
- Pour mix into slice pan lined with baking paper
- Place extra chopped banana lollies on each piece, and refrigerate for 2/3 hours until set.
- Cut into bite size pieces
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think