Submitted by Cheryle Baird
- 1x 220 g block milk chocolate
- 1x 220 g block white chocolate
- 6 choc orange Tim tams
- 1 tbls butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or 1 tbls essence.
- 1 can condensed milk
- Approx 1 tsp orange oil (available from spotlight stores)
- Melt chocolate, condensed milk, butter and vanilla in slow cooker on high.
- Once melted add orange oil to taste.
- Cook on high without lid for 1 hour stirring every 10-15 mins
- Just prior to finishing cooking add chopped tim tams stirring in gently
- Pour mixture into slice tin lined with baking paper, decorate with chopped Tim tams or jaffas.
- Set in fridge for 2/3 hours before slicing into bite size pieces
- Submitted by Cheryle Baird
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think