Submitted by Karen Stuckings
- 5 egg yokes
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 125 gram butter
- 3 lemons
- Place sc on high and add the butter.
- While that is melting whisk together the egg yokes and sugar.
- Zest two of the lemons then add that to the egg mix.
- Then tip egg mix into butter and stir well. Juice the three lemons.
- Stir your butter/egg mixture again and make sure all the butter has melted.
- Once it is melted turn sc to low and add your lemon juice.
- Whisk together well, then put tea towel under lid and cook for on low for 1 1/2 hours or until it starts to thicken whisking every 20 mintues
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!