Submitted by Simon Christie
Sweet Steak Supreme
- 1kg cheap cut steak or rump
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 onion halved and sliced
- 1 generous teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 green capsicums seeded and quartered and sliced
- 1 teaspoon beef stock powder
- Spray oil or lightly oil your sear and cook slow cooker or stove top pan.
- Brown your steaks.
- Place steaks in slow cooker insert and turn on low.
- Combine soy, onion, garlic, sugar and ginger in a separate bowl and pour over your steaks.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Add tomatoes, capsicum and beef stock and cook on LOW for another hour remaining covered.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or salad.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think