Submitted by Josephine Dawe
Lamb Shanks and Vegetables.
- 1 onion
- 1 swede
- 1 large parsnip
- 2 large potatoes
- 2 large carrots
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 lamb shanks
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp garlic
- Dried rosemary and season all
- Gravox powder to thicken.
- Dice up all veges and place into sc, except peas.
- Place lamb on top. Pour over stock. Add rosemary and season all and garlic.
- Cook on low for 6 or so hours or until meat is falling off the bone. Remove the bones.
- Add peas and amount of gravy to thicken. Continue to cook until peas are cooked and gravy has thickened.
- Serve with mash potato or crusty bread rolls.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think