Submitted by Simon Christie
Lamb and bacon
- 4 lamb forequarter PIECES (800g lamb)
- 6 bacon shortcut pieces (200g bacon) roughly diced
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (410g)
- 1/2 cup sliced spring onions
- 30ml (1/8 cup) reduced salt soy sauce
- 30ml (1/8 cup) Worcestershire sauce
- approximately 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- I used a 5litre Breville Flavour Maker here
- Pre brown your lamb pieces and drain oils.
- Throw in everything else randomly as you get it together.
- Turn cooker on low for 4 hours LOW.
- ADD 1 hour LOW if not pre browning.
- This will tantalise yor tastebuds with plenty of sauce for a mashed potato serving with fresh greens.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think