Submitted by Maila Corkill
Key Lime Fudge
- 2 x 250g white chocolate chips
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lime rind
- 3-4 tablespoons lime juice
- Mix all the ingredients except for lime rind and juice, and cook on high for 1hr, stir every 15-20 minutes.
- On the last half hour throw in lime rind and juice and stir.
- Taste test and add more lime to your liking.
- Once ready transfer fudge to your ready lined tray and refrigerate.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!