Submitted by Kristie Sutton
- 1kg lamb chops
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 table spoon vinegar
- 2 table spoon tomato sauce
- 2 table spoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 table spoon brown sugar
- 1 cup of stock
- Add flour ,salt,pepper and to bag and coat the lamb chops!
- Cut up onion place the chops and onion into slow cooker.
- Mix the vinegar,tomato sauce, curry powder, Worcestershire sauce,brown sugar and stick together..
- Place the sauce into the slow cook and leave it!
- Cook for at least 4 hours on HIGH!
- We usually have with mash potato and vegies ?
- This has a bit of a bite to it!
- The kids and I love jumbuck stew it's an old family fav!!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think