Submitted by Lynne Walters
Indian Seafood Curry
- 1 cup of balsamic rice
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tbl oil
- 1 brown onion
- 2 tb pataks korma paste
- 270 ml can coconut cream
- 800 gm seafood marinara mix
- 2 tbl Sharwoods mango chutney
- Lemon wedges
- Pre heat slow cooker and add oil. . Add onion and cook for until soft.
- Stir in curry paste until combined and cook for with the coconut cream.
- Add seafood and chutney about one hour before serving.
- Continue to cook on low for approx 1 hour or until seafood is cooked through.
- Spoon rice into serving bowls.
- Top,with curry, and serve with a lemon wedge.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think