Submitted by Alexandra Jones
Hot Spiced Apple Cider
- 3 litres of Apple Juice
- 2- 3 Large oranges
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons of Cloves
- 1 Tablespoon of All Spice
- 3 sticks of Cinnamon
- Cut oranges and lemon into large slices of chunks.
- Insert cloves into orange slices.
- Place all ingredients into the slow cooker, muddle together with a wooden spoon.
- Leave to cook for 4 hours on high. The longer you leave it the better it gets.
- For adult tastes a shot of Spiced rum can be added when serving.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think