Submitted by Alyssa
Honey mustard hotdogs
- 600g skinless footy Frank's (can be varied)
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups ketchup
- ½ cup American style mustard
- ½ cup honey
- 2 TBS Frank's hot sauce (optional)
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onion until translucent. Stir in ketchup, mustard, honey and hot sauce if using.
- Place hotdog Franks in the slow cooker and pour the sauce over top.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours.
- Serve in hotdog rolls and top with grated cheese 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!