Submitted by Casey McCool
Hearty bread boats
- 2 hamburger buns
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 Zucchini
- 1 Carrot
- Cheese (as much as you prefer)
- Bacon (as much as you prefer)
- Chicken Breast (as much as you prefer)
- 1-Cut a circle in the top of your bread bun, take out the middle of the bun leaving only the sides like a boat.
- 2-Whisk your eggs in a bowl adding bacon cubes, chicken pieces, zucchini in small pieces, and some spinach sliced into thin strands.
- 3- mix those ingredients into the egg, depending how much of the other ingredience you use you may need to mix in another egg.
- 4- pour the bowl of ingredience evenly into your bread boats
- 5- add grated carrot ontop and then some cheese and finally some more spinach on top for presentation
- 6- line your slow cooker with baking paper, put your boats in and cook on high for 2 hours
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think